Thursday, August 11, 2011

Having Cramps?

I am spending much of my summer on the east coast where the humidity can take the heat index up to 114 as it did last year at US Nationals in Kentucky where I was dropped in the 50+ category trying to bridge to Thurlow Rodgers. I CRAMPED.  That desert monger! Maybe he is just used to thick air living in LA.

Anyway,  Hammer's Endurolytes are a sure saver in the heat. Ask Mike Vella from Webcor Alto Velo who just came back for Tour of the Catskills NY. He was blown out by cramps on day 2 and limped in for 16th place. One bottle of Endurolytes coming your way for registering for the Echelon Palo Alto Gran Fondo Mike.

Follow Hammer's instructions and or just take some capsules before your ride and during. Check out the new fizz tablets too. We give out tons of Hammer samples at all of our fondo's.  You can have all you want but for my Hammer Cashew Coconut Chocolate Chip bars.  Every time Hammer sends me a box for our participants they end up in my stomach. Sorry

Hunter Ziesing for Echelon